Gastrointestinal Tract & Nutrient Utilization
Instructions for listening to audio clips
- Download the QuickTime
Player to listen to the audio files.
- Read the QuickTime
Instructions for installation help.
- Download the RealPlayer to listen to the audio files
- Instructions are on the RealPlayer download page
Follow along with the audio...
- Series of external organs
- Primary functions
- Process of converting complex compounds consumed in the feedstuffs
into simple absorbable compounds
- Process in which simple compounds cross the cellular membranes
of the GI tract
- Anatomy and physiology
- Species specific
- Determine feedstuffs consumed and utilized